Meet Our Owner
Angela has been in the beauty industry for nearly a decade, first beginning her career as a makeup artist. She is a fully licensed Cosmetologist here in South Carolina, and Pennsylvania. In 2021, she also became a licensed Cosmetology Instructor for South Carolina.
Angela founded The Lab after visiting local nail salons, and wanting more from her experiences. She knew she could provide flawless art, and sanitation and disinfection practices that went above and beyond what is required by State Board.
She is most notably a Level Two Certified Master Pedicurist.
She was a finalist for CosmoProf's Licensed to Create Awards 2019 for Nail Art.
Some additional education includes:
- Young Nails One Week Course Mastering Gel 2017
- Swarovski Certified Nail Artist
- Erica's ATA High End E-File Cuticle Work 2018
- Wildflowers Nail Academy Dimensional Art & Portfolio Builder 2018/2019
- CND Grand Master 2019 (Shellac Certified, Master Painter, Master Sculptor, Master Architect)
- Vanity Projects Intermediate Level Course 2021
- Julie Kandalec's "Nailpreneur" Course 2022
Angela takes her education and career seriously, working tirelessly to expand her knowledge of nails, and the beauty industry as a whole. When she's not busy in The Lab, she enjoys spending time with her dog and family, and searching for the next shade of lipstick to purchase.